The ACRC is dedicated to build one of the largest taskforce of African experts to deliver world-class cybersecurity services and information sharing throughout Africa to protect the Financial Sector and its customers, and contribute to Financial Stability and Financial Inclusion.
Three sub-regional offices will be progressively established in Senegal for French speaking countries, and East and West Africa for English speaking countries.
ACRC is lead by a not-for-profit consortium of public and private partners established in Luxembourg and Africa, gathering over 365 high level experts from
- SECURITYMADEIN.LU, the Cybersecurity Agency for the Luxembourg Economy and Municipalities,
- SnT, the Cybersecurity Research Centre of the University of Luxembourg,
- Excellium Services SA, cybersecurity leader in Luxembourg and part of one of the largest European players Maxive,
- Suricate Solutions, a leading cybersecurity specialist in West Africa based in Senegal with several years of experience in cybersecurity for financial inclusion, in particular in Security Operations.
Our main focus area are
- Financial Service Providers, including Banks, Micro-Finance Institutions, Micro-Insurances, Insurances, Postal Services
- Digital Financial Service Providers, including Fintech and Telecom Operators
- Policy Makers, Central Banks, Regulators and Supervisors.
A comprehensive range of innovative services will be delivered to address all aspects of the strengthening of the cybersecurity ecosystem: